What you should know about Wartrol.
It can be said that Wartrol is probably one of the most popular over the counter wart removers. It is rated highly many reviews online and most users seem to get quite good results with this product. Based on manufacturer of Wartrol, this wart remover can work effectively for all warts that are caused by HPV (Human Papilloma Virus), which includes common and plantar warts. Please note that Wartrol should not be used on facial or genital warts, because formulation of this product includes Salicylic Acid (17%).
What Ingredients are Included?
The formulation of Wartrol consists of Salicylic Acid (active ingredient) and 6 inactive ingredients. Salicylic Acid is FDA approved ingredient for treating warts, so it is quite obvious why it was chosen to be included in Wartrol. Based on studies this acid works by softening skin layers of a wart, which is a process called Keratolyses. During this scientific process HPV becomes weaker and wart can be effectively removed from your skin. As it was mentioned previously there are also additional inactive ingredients in formulation of Wartrol too. These include Menthol, Ascorbic Acid, Ethyl Alcohol, Polysorbate-80, Flexible Collodion as well as Hydroxypropylcellulose. These additional ingredients makes healing of skin faster, helps to avoid infection and boost effectiveness of the main active ingredient – Salicylic Acid. So as you can see Wartrol has a well-selected formulation, which is the primary reason why this remover works so well.
Does Wartrol Work or is it a Scam?
As with any popular product there is a lot of speculation whether Wartrol is a scam or not. Just by looking at formulation of this product it can be said that it is definitely not a scam. Also you should know that Wartrol is around for many years already thus many people have already tried it and were able to get rid of warts successfully by using this remover. In most cases products that doesn’t work tend to disappear within a year or even faster, which is not a case with Wartrol.
Before considering trying Wartrol keep in mind that just like any OTC product it might not work for a small number of people. Also since warts can be very stubborn, it is important to be patient and don’t expect results overnight. Based on consumer reviews, it can be said that this remover is able to remove warts completely within a few week time, but more stubborn cases might take even up to 12 weeks.
What are the Main Pros and Cons?
The Main Pros:
- Since Wartrol formulation includes Salicylic Acid (17%), you can be sure that this wart remover will work with high success rate.
- Usage of a product that contains Salicylic Acid can also help to protect you against future breakouts of HPV, so there is less risk that additional warts would appear;
- You can find quite a lot of positive reviews of Wartrol online, which is a good indication that this product works as advertised and with high success rate;
- It is easy and not messy to use Wartrol since it comes together with convenient brush applicator;
- Based on user reviews Wartrol works quite fast and you can expect to get rid of warts completely within just a couple of weeks by using this product;
- It can be said that price of Wartrol is quite reasonable since you can buy this over the counter product for as little as $49.95. It is also worthwhile to mention that there are huge discounts available for more advanced packages of Wartrol;
- This wart remover is safe to use and there is very little risk that it might cause any unwanted side effects;
- Wartrol is backed up by 90 days money back guarantee, so it is a risk free wart remover;
The Main Cons:
- This wart remover can’t be used on facial & genital warts since it contains Salicylic Acid in a quite high concentration;
- Just like any wart remover, Wartrol doesn’t work for all users; however success rate of this product is very high;
Are there any Side Effects?
When Wartrol is used according to instructions there is very little risk that it might cause any unwanted side effects. When using Wartrol it is important to apply this topical solution directly on a wart, since it can cause irritation of surrounding skin. Please note that Wartrol is not recommended to be used by people who have poor blood circulation or are diabetic. Also as it was mentioned previously this remover is not suitable for facial & genital warts or warts that have hair growing from them. You should also know that formulation of this product contains Ethyl Alcohol so it is possible that a small number of people might have an allergic reaction to this component.
Instructions on How to use it.
In order to use Wartrol correctly you need to follow a few simple steps. In the first step you should wash skin area that has a wart on it and then dry it throughout. In the second step apply a small amount of Wartrol by using a brush so that it would cover a wart completely and let it dry. Please note that you do not need to cover a wart with a bandage or something similar after application. Repeat this procedure two times per day to get the best possible results. If you do not notice any improvement within 12 week time it might be a good idea to try alternative treatments.
Where to buy Wartrol and What is the Price?
In case you have already decided to buy Wartrol, you should know that it is not available in local stores like Walmart or Walgreens. The only place where you can buy this wart remover is online, at the official website. It is worthwhile to mention that you should avoid buying this product from other places since it might be not a genuine product and don’t work as advertised (especially if it is priced lower). When you will visit the official page of Wartrol, you will find a total of four different offers. You can find a list of these offers bellow.
- 1 month supply – $49.95;
- 2 month supply – $89.95 ($9.95 discount);
- 4 bottles – $149.95 (1 bottle for free);
- 6 bottles – $199.95 (2 bottles for free);
So as you can see by choosing more advanced package of Wartrol you can greatly reduce a price of this wart remover. In case you want to know if it is possible to buy Wartrol outside of USA, the answer to this question is YES. This is because manufacturer of Wartrol provides users with international shipping so you can order this wart remover if you live in Australia, New Zealand, India, Canada, UK and most other countries.