What is HemRid?
HemRid is a herbal supplement that is combined from ingredients that are proven by research to work effectively for hemorrhoids. Some of the ingredients in this product can help improve blood circulation in the body while others enhance healing of tissues and provide relief from the symptoms like bleeding, itching, pain, swelling and etc. Unlike most ointments or creams for this condition, HemRid treats hemorrhoids at its source so results from this supplement are long-term. Most users report that they noticed improvement in their symptoms after 3-5 days of taking this OTC treatment, so it can be said that it works reasonably fast. You should also know that HemRid can be used to treat both internal and external hemorrhoids since it works from the inside.
What ingredients are included?
Witch Hazel Extract is very beneficial ingredient in case you have bleeding hemorrhoids since this extract strengthen veins, which in turn minimizes bleeding. Witch Hazel also works as anti-inflammatory agent so it enhances healing and minimizes irritation;
Horse Chestnut Extract. Seeds of this plant contain a compound called Aescin. This compound is known to have anti-inflammatory properties and also it can enhance blood circulation in the body. These mentioned properties help to get relief from the symptoms like pain, swelling and itching and also this extract can enhance healing process.
Bilberry Extract. This fruit is known to work effectively for repairing and healing connective tissues. Also supplementing with Bilberry Extract can help to improve blood circulation in the body. Both of these mentioned properties are beneficial for treating piles so it is quite clear why it was included in this supplement.
Does HemRid work or is it a Scam?
Since hemorrhoids is quite a complicated condition, products that are aimed at treating it tend to work with only limited success rate. This statement can be also suitable for a supplement like HemRid. While this OTC treatment works great for most users, others don’t notice any difference after taking it for a couple of weeks. However despite the fact that it doesn’t work with 100% success rate it wouldn’t be fair to claim that it is a scam either. This is because this supplement is formulated from ingredients like Witch Hazel and Horse Chestnut that are proven by research to work effectively for piles. Not only do these ingredients minimize symptoms of hemorrhoids, but they can also help to shrink them and avoid future outbreaks. In case you are worried that you will waste your money by trying this hemorrhoid treatment you shouldn’t be. This is because manufacturer of HemRid offers one of the longest money back guarantee than compared with competitor products. So you will either get results from this OTC treatment or your money back.
Are there any Side Effects or Warnings?
Since formulation of HemRid consists only of three ingredients it is quite easy to determine potential side effects of this product. When Horse Chestnut Extract is used in higher dosages it is possible that a small number of people might experience negative effects like dizziness, upset in the stomach and mild headache. Bilberry is not associated with any side effects and Witch Hazel might cause upset in the stomach in rare cases. However all of these mentioned components are included in HemRid not in high dosages so it is highly unlikely that it can cause these negative effects. Users of this supplement also don’t mention any side effects, which is a good proof that HemRid is safe to use.
Even though all ingredients in this supplement are side effects free and safe it is recommended to consult with a doctor prior to taking HemRid while breastfeeding or being pregnant. The same suggestion also applies to individuals who have high blood pressure, diabetes or other serious medical condition.
What do consumer reviews say?
If you spend time reading consumer reviews of HemRid you will find mostly positive testimonials. Although this OTC hemorrhoid treatment doesn’t work for all users, success rate of this supplement is high. Most users report that they noticed relief from most of the symptoms within 5-6 days of taking this supplement. Also some people report that they have experienced far less outbreaks of hemorrhoids while taking HemRid. Read a few actual consumer reviews of HemRid bellow.
For more consumer reviews of HermRid, visit official page here.
Review of the Main Pros and Cons.
The Main Pros:
- Formulation of this supplement contains 3 proven to work ingredients for piles treatment – Witch Hazel Leaf Extract, Horse Chestnut Extract as well as Bilberry Extract. So getting these components combined in one product can definitely help to treat hemorrhoids;
- Although this OTC treatment doesn’t work overnight most users report relief from the main symptoms within 4-5 days of taking this supplement. So it can be said that HemRid works reasonably fast;
- Most user testimonials confirm that this supplement works, so it can be said that HemRid meets most of its advertising claims;
- Since HemRid comes in a form of capsule it is more convenient to use than compared with creams or ointments that are applied directly on affected area;
- HemRid can also be taken as preventative supplement to avoid outbreaks of this condition;
- Based on manufacturer provided information HemRid can work equally well for both types of hemorrhoids – external and internal;
- HemRid is manufactured in FDA approved facility in USA, so you can be sure about the quality and safety of this product;
- This OTC treatment is combined from safe and natural ingredients so the risk of experiencing side effects is very low;
- At the moment manufacturer of this supplement offers free shipping for domestic orders (delivered within 3-5 days). Also you should know that all orders are shipped discreetly so no one will be able to see what is inside the package;
- HemRid supplement is risk free for 120 days, since it is backed up by money back guarantee;
The Main Cons:
- At the moment it is only possible to order HemRid online so you will not find it in local stores like Walmart or Walgreens;
- Although HemRid is not the cheapest OTC treatment for hemorrhoids available you can greatly reduce the price of this supplement by ordering it for multiple months (order 3 bottles and get 2 for free);
- Just like any OTC treatment for piles, HemRid doesn’t work with 100% success rate. However in case it doesn’t work for you, you can ask for refund (120 days money back guarantee).
Instructions on how to use it.
The recommended dosage of this supplement is three capsules per day. So you should take 1 tablet of HemRid in the morning, afternoon and evening together with a meal. Since each bottle of this supplement contains 45 capsules it would be enough to use it for about 2 weeks. Please note that it is recommended to take this supplement for at least 4 weeks to get maximum results and avoid this condition from reoccurring so you should consider buying at least two bottles of HemRid. For individuals those hemorrhoids condition is more severe and persistent it might be necessary to take this OTC treatment for even up to 3 months. In case you do not have hemorrhoids outbreak at the moment you can also take this supplement for maintenance. In most instances one or two pills of HemRid will be enough for avoiding outbreaks of this condition.
What is the price of HemRid and where to buy it?
If you have already made a decision to buy this OTC treatment, you should know that it is only possible to order HemRid online. Due to this you will not find this supplement in local stores, but you can easily buy it from directly from official website of HemRid or some other popular retailers online. When you will visit the official page of this supplement you will find a total of three offers for HemRid. The first offer includes one bottle of this supplement and it is priced at $49.95. The most cost efficient offer is for 5 bottle package since you can buy it for $109.95 (save $139.8). Our recommendation would be to buy at least three bottles of this supplement, because one bottle will be enough to use only for 2 weeks. In most cases this period of time will be too short in order to completely get rid of hemorrhoids.
You should also know that manufacturer of HemRid offers international shipping for $17.95. So you can buy this OTC hemorrhoids treatment if you live in UK, Australia, South Africa, Canada, New Zealand and most other countries and regions.